Hello Random Lake Residents,
The 2022 Holiday Schedule for garbage and recycling pick up is as follows:
Holiday Schedule 2022 Friday service day
- Memorial Day – Saturday, June 4th, 2022
- Independence Day – Saturday, July 9th, 2022
- Labor Day – Saturday, September 10th, 2022
- Thanksgiving Day – Saturday, November 26th, 2022
- Christmas Day – Normal Friday Pick up
- New Year’s Day – Normal Friday Pick up
Garbage/Recycling Pick-up Reminders:
Carts should be placed for pickup by 7:00am
- Your cart should be within 18 inches of the curb with the arrows on the lid pointing to the street/curb. Carts cannot be placed on the street. If there is snow, please clear an area in the terrace, or leave the carts at the end of your driveway.
- To avoid damage to property, place the cart at least three feet away from mailboxes, lampposts and other fixed objects.
- Place your cart on as level a surface as possible, but away from low hanging tree branches.
- Place carts at least three feet away from each other.
- Close lids prior to pick-up. Lids should be closed on the carts for driver identification and in order to stop material from spilling or blowing away.
- Carts not properly placed will be tagged and not picked up.
- Only Advanced Disposal/Waste Management Carts will be emptied
- Repairs or replacements of carts, please contact the Director of Public Works.