Good Monday morning Village Residents,
The 2020 Holiday Schedule for garbage and recycling pick up is as follows:
Holiday Schedule 2020 Friday service day
- Memorial Day – Saturday, May 30th, 2020
- Independence Day – Normal Friday Pick up
- Labor Day – Saturday, September 12th, 2020
- Thanksgiving Day – Saturday, November 28th, 2020
- Christmas Day – Saturday, December 26th, 2020
- New Year’s Day – Saturday, January 2nd, 2021
Garbage/Recycling Pick-up Reminders:
Carts should be placed for pickup by 7:00am
- Your cart should be within 18 inches of the curb with the arrows on the lid pointing to the street/curb. Carts cannot be placed on the street. If there is snow, please clear an area in the terrace, or leave the carts at the end of your driveway.
- To avoid damage to property, place the cart at least three feet away from mailboxes, lampposts and other fixed objects.
- Place your cart on as level a surface as possible, but away from low hanging tree branches.
- Place carts at least three feet away from each other.
- Close lids prior to pick-up. Lids should be closed on the carts for driver identification and in order to stop material from spilling or blowing away.
- Carts not properly placed will be tagged and not picked up.
- Only Advanced Disposal Carts will be emptied